Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Certified organic and VEGAN toothpaste
Good dental care is an important aspect of maintaining good health overall. That is why it is important to choose the right products that would tackle your dental problems. Along with the action of essential oils of sweet orange, tea tree or lemon, organic aloe vera and white willow, this cocktail of natural ingredients helps keep your gums in excellent health and has many beneficial properties: antibacterial, antifungal, natural immunity, antioxidant or anti-inflammatory.
- Feeling of freshness
- 0% lauryl sulfate (foaming, irritant and toxic effect)
- 0% titanium dioxide (whitening and neurotoxic effect)
- 0% menthol (does not burn the mucous membrane)
- 0% paraben
- 0% controversial ingredients
- 0% toxic preservatives
- 0% fluoride (fluoride can cause whitish spots, changes in bone structure, it can be responsible for osteoporosis, or even thyroid disease)
- 0% triclosan (toxic preservative)
- Can be used from 6 years old
Daily use for good dental and gum hygiene
Duration of use of a tube: 3 weeks depending on the frequency of use (2 to 3 times per day)
- Place certified organic and vegan GINGINAT® toothpaste on a dry or wet toothbrush
- Brush your teeth (about 2 minutes) after each meal, gently and always the gum towards the tooth
- Do not swallow and spit out after each use.
* Advice given for information only. Check with your dentist.
- Our products are free from toxic preservatives, so they must be kept in a room out of direct sunlight and at room temperature between 12 ° and 22 ° ideally.
- Our toothpastes can, in some cases, become slightly liquid if these instructions are not followed
- Possible and normal presence of some crystals due to a natural phenomenon of crystallization of "sugar" and has no significant impact on product quality and safety
- Our toothpastes contain essential oils which may not be suitable for everyone
- For pregnant women, you should be vigilant and seek advice from your doctor
- This product is not a medicine and cannot be used as a substitute for diet.
- Certified organic and vegan toothpaste is suitable for children over 3 years old
Organic grapefruit seed extract: purifying, helps reduce microorganisms, antifungal
Organic Aloe Vera which is an anti-inflammatory and healing agent
Organic sweet orange essential oils: natural immunity
Organic lemon essential oils: natural immunity
Tea tree essential oil: antibacterial, antifungal, radioprotective, anti-inflammatory
White willow extract: analgesic and anti-inflammatory
At Ginginat, our products are natural, prescribed by leading dentists, designed with the help of Dr. Vervelle and manufactured in France by an ISO certified and ECO certified laboratory.
* The products are excluded from the right of withdrawal. If they do not meet your expectations, please let us know. Do not hesitate to consult your doctor if in doubt about the ingredients. It is normal to find a brown deposit that can be made from natural ingredients.