USAGE TIPS *
Daily use for good dental and gum hygiene
Duration of use of a tube: 3 weeks depending on the frequency of use (2 to 3 times per day)
- Place certified organic and vegan GINGINAT® toothpaste on a dry or wet toothbrush
- Brush your teeth (about 2 minutes) after each meal, gently and always the gum towards the tooth
- Do not swallow and spit out after each use.
* Advice given for information only. Check with your dentist.
- Our products are free from toxic preservatives, so they must be kept in a room out of direct sunlight and at room temperature between 12 ° and 22 ° ideally.
- Our toothpastes can, in some cases, become slightly liquid if these instructions are not followed
- Possible and normal presence of some crystals due to a natural phenomenon of crystallization of “sugar” and has no significant impact on product quality and safety
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
- Our toothpastes contain essential oils which may not be suitable for everyone
- For pregnant women, you should be vigilant and seek advice from your doctor
- This product is not a medicine and cannot be used as a substitute for diet.
- Certified organic and vegan toothpaste is suitable for children over 3 years old
Organic grapefruit seed extract: purifying, helps reduce microorganisms, antifungal
Organic Aloe Vera which is an anti-inflammatory and healing agent
Organic sweet orange essential oils: natural immunity
Organic lemon essential oils: natural immunity
Tea tree essential oil: antibacterial, antifungal, radioprotective, anti-inflammatory
White willow extract: analgesic and anti-inflammatory