Duration of use of a tube: 3 weeks depending on the frequency of use (2 to 3 times per day)
Daily use for good dental and gum hygiene
- Place GINGINAT® toothpaste on a dry or wet toothbrush,
- Brush your teeth (about 2 minutes) after each meal, gently and always from the gum to the tooth,
- Do not swallow and spit out after each use.
* Advice given for information only. Check with your dentist.
Our products are free of toxic preservatives, so they must be kept in a room protected from the sun and at room temperature between 12 ° and 22 ° ideally.
Our toothpastes can, in some cases, become slightly liquid if these instructions are not followed.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Our toothpastes contain essential oils which may not be suitable for everyone.
For pregnant women, you should be vigilant and seek advice from your doctor.
This product is not a medicine and cannot be used as a substitute for diet.
The phyto + toothpaste is suitable for children over 6 years old.
Grapefruit seed extract: antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal
Organic Aloe Vera: anti-inflammatory and healing
Lemon zest essential oils: natural immunity
Propolis *: antioxidant, antibacterial
* Not recommended for people allergic to bee products.
DLU open at 6 months